Author Topic: Idea's by Mcthirsty!  (Read 3944 times)

Offline McT

• Laidback? Im laying down.
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
Idea's by Mcthirsty!
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:41:47 AM »
Love all the new features! colour schemes and more eccentric grahics and the bus name is like just really happenin -never seen it any where else :Drogar-KnockedOut(LBG): The thing with streamed music-y`now eeps track-was that hard to do or could it be developed into a kinda LMB jukebox/ 12"  music section? I wreckon thatd be real cool-music is a common interest for bus bums!...Is it possible? too much work?whadya think? (Like you aint got your hands full allready :003:)

Peace J :001:
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
Re: Added !
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 01:01:46 PM »
I think it sounds like an excellent Idea, I only wonder mostly about copyrighted music- Like Led Zepplin/ or the like. Having that file for download - or listening I think it is illegal. Allthough i am not sure of the exact legalities. But, if it's your own music not a problem at all...

I am not sure I will look more into it, or if you all have any knowledge of it, share it to us in need.  :Drogar-Smile(LBG):

I would love to have a place to share music, not Pirate files but actually let others listen to music you like and Visa Versa.
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
Re: Added !
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 08:24:18 AM »
Well i see the roblems surroundig commercial music and i think yor right its not viable legaly. Still we could have a Love my bus music area with some kinda catchy name where we cold swap thoughts...new music..stuff like that without dowoading it...in the day and age of readily available programs we dont maybe need to get involvedin that. Cold have artist of the week..???...obituaries stuff like that...Fav concerts...anything related to music/buses. Funny tho i dont have a stereo in my bus yet.......i might just record engine sounds and handbrake noises, puffing, splurting airstreams at 50 kmh-. yknow...and cut together a tune.... :Drogar-Sick(LBG):

*Just seen Eeps tune up-thread-loooks like the music area is up and running!
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
Re: Idea's by Mcthirsty!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 11:17:47 AM »
Thank's Mcthirsty for the excellent idea!! :038:

I think now even more then ever the LoveMyBus Members and guests will have more things to talk about. Very cool, I like this allready, in fact im going to post some more music related content in here  :035:

thanks again McThirsty !!!

Way to go- Very cool idea!

• 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »
well i think its not really my idea like the the unspoken missing link :102: just sort of metamorphosized-like evolved :024: :033: :035: :eusa_boohoo: :115: :020:

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 11:41:20 AM »
Ahaha, I like the smilie evolution of the Music, Tunes, Song's & Rhythm Board!!!
well i think its not really my idea like the the unspoken missing link :102: just sort of metamorphosized-like evolved :024: :033: :035: :eusa_boohoo: :115: :020:
  • 1972 Westfalia

Tags: