Author Topic: Bay Window FAQ  (Read 16997 times)

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
Bay Window FAQ
« on: June 03, 2006, 05:44:50 PM »
For all of you, new, and old, to the vw world, there is a lot of technical resources for baywindow buses @ http://www.ratwell.com/
Now, this does not mean you need to look at every bit of information in the FAQ before posting. If you want to post something, please post it. Do not feel as if you should have to pillage through the archives to find the answer. We are all friends here and are willing to help each other out.
I also want to add that there are some must have books @ our book page. http://www.lovemybus.com/books.html

Like:

How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive 19 Ed: A Manual of Step-by-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot (Paperback)
Volkswagen Station Wagon/Bus: Official Service Manual Type 2, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 (Paperback)
by Inc. Volkswagen of America
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline dejavu

• LoveMyBus Newbie
  • Long Live the Vw's...
Re: Bay Window FAQ
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:31:53 AM »
Merhaba arkadaşlar nasılsınız herkese saygılarımı sunuyorum

dejavu
Güven KESİCİ
ANKARA/TÃœRKİYE

Offline Collie

• LoveMyBus Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 08:07:10 AM »
what did he just say? He wants an Isuzu???

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 07:12:08 PM »
we are in desperate need of a turkish traslator. Oh and I think he was talking about Eeps picture...  :024:
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline stalka

• LoveMyBus Newbie
  • easy
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 08:13:03 AM »
hi bus lovers id like to ask a question---- ive got a 1980 t25 and just got hold of some classy mercedes slk alloys but they wont fit strate on, some1 please give me some advice on studs/bolts or adaptors? the wheels are 16" two are 7" wide and the others are 8" wide, they should go on but how?   HELP ME PLZ         THANX AND HAPPY NEW YEAR  :Drogar-Smile(LBG):

Offline Bob

• LoveMyBus Member
  • Long Live the Vw's...
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 05:53:35 PM »
Ive got mercedes wheels on my 74. I took off 1 hub from each end, took them with 1 wheel to my local professional auto parts place. They dug thru the drawers and found longer 1/2" studs and lugs that would fit.  Found studs that fit tight in the rear. In the front I had to bolt up a wheel to the hubs and weld the studs to prevent turning.

Offline buslover15

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 01:51:31 PM »
I am planing on buying a 1971 bay window camper bus. I know that I have to do some engine and body work and the interior needs to be completely restored. I was wondering what colors to paint it. I would like two tone. I cannot decide between cream and yellow, cream and light blue, or white, or something completely different. Please help me
-Jake 

Offline niechen861102

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »
Found studs that fit tight in the rear. In the front  http://www.edhardyshopclothing.com/   I had to bolt up a wheel to the hubs and weld the studs to prevent turning.

Offline Beetle

• Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus Radical
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 03:49:51 PM »
Found studs that fit tight in the rear. In the front  http://www.*.com/   I had to bolt up a wheel to the hubs and weld the studs to prevent turning.
niechen861102 is a spambot.
I am suggesting that this 'member' be deleted.
Beetle
'69 Bus (Bessie)

Tags: