Author Topic: Story Time! Back from the past!  (Read 40259 times)

Offline westy6789

• LoveMyBus Elite Radical
  • It's not the destination, it's the gettin' there
Re: Story Time! Back from the past!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 06:01:41 PM »
"Tom, Tom, may I please have a cookie?" ???
Bus Pilot

Offline McT

• Laidback? Im laying down.
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2007, 06:24:33 PM »
Tom?....I felt my face...arrrrghhh...a plastic nose....I had turned into TOM CRUISE...but how??

Opera looked at me and said " Your late for the meeting Tom.....youve got a mass to hold and as the church was burnt down in LA we have lots to get organised O great leader"

Church?..Leader?..hmm...could get to liking this.."Have a cookie Opera.......**Opera chomps away**
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 05:56:33 PM »
Just then a bright light peirced the room and my perception. All of a sudden Opera was beneath me...the crowd, the building...everything was fading....I felt good, better than id felt for ages.......I started to think about my childhood, everything so clear infront of me.....I felt a presence......a warm sensation filled my body....I heard a voice.......God?
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline westy6789

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »
As my eyes grew acustomed to the light I saw... Leah Thompson as a teen just like in Back to The Future1.

I looked over to the mirror on the wall and I had turned into Michael J Fox! Cool! But I was still not wearing my pants and that whole Biff thing was coming up... Leah sure looked good, right up until her mother screamed for her and I fell on my face putting my pants on...
Bus Pilot

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 06:20:09 PM »
Only to wake up in a pool of ...................
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline zozo

• O2BNAVW
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 07:12:51 PM »
.....water.  Holy crap, why am I lying here in a ditch, in stinky water?  The traffic sounds are making me head hurt, and the bright lights sure as hell arean't helping the matter.  Good Lord my head hurts.  What the hell.....OUCH!...better not touch it any more.  Those are some of the strangest dreams I've ever had. Why is my bus up on a jack?...now it's coming back.....The damn wrench must've slipped off the axle nut and hit me in the head.  Damnit!  That's the last time I do that.  Next time I'm not leaving the house without having a ...................

Offline westy6789

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »
better tool with me, Good Night! That hurts!

(leans back against the bus in a relaxing position) well, it could be worse. At least I have this doob to help feel better about all of it. (places between lips and draws in as he lights it with a match) Mmm, that is tasty..
Suddenly a bright light is overhead shining down on the section of road and I hear a feminine voice say "can I have a toke please?" Instantly the Hawaiian Tropic girls are beamed down in front of me and clamoring for the doob.

I instantly become aware of my tacky appearance from the ditch etc and attempt to straighten my hair etc.

"Unh, here ladies it's Thai" I say as I hold my hand out. At that very moment just of to my right....
Bus Pilot

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2007, 05:32:05 PM »
..... a small posse of female pygmies carrying carved bowls of peanut sauce on their heads and marching toward us . I sure hope they don't want any of this doob cause there just isn't enough to go around . Oh well I think I will just kick back with these lovely Hawaiian Tropic honeys and see where this leads ...........
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline westy6789

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2007, 05:36:48 PM »
..... a small posse of female pygmies carrying carved bowls of peanut sauce on their heads and marching toward us . I sure hope they don't want any of this doob cause there just isn't enough to go around . Oh well I think I will just kick back with these lovely Hawaiian Tropic honeys and see where this leads ...........

:043: :043: BIG TIME!! :045:
Bus Pilot

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2007, 07:05:03 PM »
 :046: Im pissing myself with laughter here..... :eusa_clap:.....someone lead on!

Offline westy6789

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2007, 07:46:52 PM »
Well, the Tropic ladies were getting relaxed and started dancing around.

Meanwhile the pygmies began march back and forth in unison as a drill tea would. There was a troop of spray painted cats following the pygmies trying to dip their sandwiches in the peanut sauce bowls, but everytime they would get close the pygmy in question would spin or turn sharply and upset the aim of the decorated cat which would end up doing a somersault to avoid not looking cool. So for 40 minutes or so we had quite a floor show out there on Rt 66.

Every once in a while one of the HT ladies would try to grab at a cat but they were very well trained and would avoid the grasp with some type of gymnastic move. I'm thinking" Damn, that is some good weed" when the light overhead reappears and suddenly the Hawaiian Tropic gals are gone just like that!
A loudspeaker somewhere shouts out "come see these gals in person at the Sands in Vegas boys!" and the light is gone. Sounds a bit like Donald Trump I think..?

Well the voice totally freaks out the pygmies who have pretty much run out of peanut sauce and the cats all get into a nice  '65 green and white deluxe and bomb off into the night. One of the smaller and clumsier Pygmy's is left behind so she and I finish the roach and sit down against the bus. She begins to wink at me and smile...
Bus Pilot

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
And says ; "If you need anything big boy ,  just whistle . You do know how to whistle , don't you big boy ? You just put your lips together and blow ..........
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »
wow im stoned...

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2007, 04:40:43 PM »
wow im stoned...
Which is exactly what the last pygmy lap dancer said as I snuck away from her . My tendency to continue searching for what lays around the next bend was leading me away from this present scenerio ............
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2007, 08:20:12 AM »
I was excited when one of the pygmies handed me these statues of pigmies...
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Tags: