Author Topic: Story Time! Back from the past!  (Read 41390 times)

Offline MMac

• LoveMyBus Recruit
  • Boldly going forwards cos we can't find reverse!
Re: Story Time! Back from the past!
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »
'Damn!' she mutters as she slides through to the floor of the cab, 'Those high gloss leather seats will be the death of me!'
'Where you gone, Sugar?' yells Charlie.  'Down here, on the effin floor, you muffin,' shouts Bridget...

You can learn many things from an old camper; how much patience you have, for instance.

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2010, 06:59:24 PM »
Meanwhile back at the ranch, old johnny and pete were stirring up trouble...
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline Fastmc25

• King of the Road
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2010, 08:03:17 PM »
Johnny looked at Pete and said " Who Dat?" ....... Pete glared into the early sunrise ..... "Looks like short people" replied Pete..... "Ewwww" he said... " Day got dem little creepy fingers........ Look like vie-anny sausages"... "creeps me out"....The little people proceeded to approach Pete and Johnnies current position.....  Johnny put a chaw of ole' Redman turbacky in his mouth and commenced stammering about..... Pete looked at Johnny and yelled " What the hells wrong with you boy...? Ain't you gonna offer me any?... Heck after having to wash your mamas bedpan out and scrub those messed up sheets for ya... you better share" ......... Johnny with low grumble passed his Redman to Pete.....  "What you little fellers want?" Johnny asked.... No reply.... " Yall Lost?" asked Pete.....
"I spent the first 20 years of my life trying to bag some weed....... and now the rest of my life ....just bagging weeds......"

Peace,
Paul @ http://Lovemybus.com
www.arklatexvwclub.com

1973 Adventurewagen  2.8L            "Clyde"
1961 Deluxe Beetle "ALA...Original"   "Christine"

Offline fredomfghterbm

• LoveMyBus Recruit
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2010, 08:12:35 PM »
Well on the contrary we are looking for our cats, a group of pygmies lured them away from our ranch with peanut sauce.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline MMac

• LoveMyBus Recruit
  • Boldly going forwards cos we can't find reverse!
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2010, 01:58:55 AM »
"Dat's no right. No sense in dat" says Johnny, spitting to the side... "Dang varmints" replied Pete, firing up the bus.
You can learn many things from an old camper; how much patience you have, for instance.

Offline Fastmc25

• King of the Road
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2010, 04:58:55 AM »
they piled in and off they drove .... combing the countryside hollering " Here KITTY KITTY KITTY" and splashing milk on the ground outside the bus...... Then as they rounded the corner at the edge of town they hear someone whistle and see a dude in a Tye-Dyed tank top, cutoffs and sandals..... His hair looked like a matted afro and was full of kitty litter.......

He said.....
"I spent the first 20 years of my life trying to bag some weed....... and now the rest of my life ....just bagging weeds......"

Peace,
Paul @ http://Lovemybus.com
www.arklatexvwclub.com

1973 Adventurewagen  2.8L            "Clyde"
1961 Deluxe Beetle "ALA...Original"   "Christine"

Offline youngman

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2011, 10:50:10 AM »
"Hello there, By the look of the milk trail I think you boys are searching for some Cats".
Pete Responds, "Yes we are, want to help?"
Tommy(The Homeless Man) responds, "No but have these magic beans to help you."
Pete plants the beans and all of a sudden...

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2011, 09:12:17 PM »
the ground begins to suddenly shake. His eyes grow large, and...
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
  • in each of us there's a little of all of us
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2013, 08:08:39 PM »
out sprouts a glorious pot plant, growing, unfurling in record speed, reaching higher and higher, all in minutes this bean was turning into the tallest, greenest, most unusual of plants, and huge buds instantly began shooting off the plant, Pete gave Johnny a lift up and Johnny began climbing this crazy plant, maybe if he got real high he could see where those dang kitties went off to. Pete yelled out to Tommy, "dis here ain't no magic bean...hell it's a magic seed!", and Tommy in awe of what was taking place before him, rubbed his eyes a few times, was this a flashback, did he take that whole vial of acid he had? What was happening?? Tommy was a bit confused, but Tommy was not stupid, he opened his pack and said, "hope you guys find those cool cats, I'm gonna take some of these buds, and split." Tommy loaded his pack full of green crystally buds, so many, he left behind his favorite sweatshirt behind to make room. As Tommy turned to walk away, the plant was still growing and growing, and Johnny was getting higher and higher, he threw some buds down to the short people and shouted down to Pete, "well I sure don't see no dang cats, but you won't believe this....
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Tags: