Author Topic: Story Time! Back from the past!  (Read 43431 times)

Offline ima_slo1

• LoveMyBus Activist
  • imagine all the people living life in peace..
Re: Story Time! Back from the past!
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2007, 03:34:47 PM »
It was then I noticed he had a ...vision problem.  If memory serves me correctly Mickey was not a fluffy duck and why would a rabbit wear a green sequined dress with tennis shoes  :017: :018: ?   Finally I am starting to....

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »
........see a 3D Hologram of a pygmy lap dancer glimmering in the air before my eyes and ..........
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline McT

• Laidback? Im laying down.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »
Just then the sun blistered through the nylon curtains on my bus, i scratched my sunburnt hair and dandruff fell onto my shoulder. Wow- this bus is like a ride on a helter skelter- you get twisted around and turned inside out and land real rough. "I really need some starbucks coffee" hell i need some now. I figured the road trip needed less excitement a while and i needed to wash that cactus offa my tongue, so i twisted the key and fired up and headed off for a little town about 4 miles down the road .....
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
  • in each of us there's a little of all of us
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2007, 05:07:30 AM »
and I was almost there, I saw the city limits sign, and standing right in front of it was a black mutt of a dog wearing a poncho and holding a sign in his paw that read "Need ride to Vegas", I pulled the bus over and opened the door. The dog jumped in, shook himself and extended his paw and said ," W0w man, I thought I'd never get a ride, name is Charlie." Had I been on the road too long? What was happening? I looked again to my right and there he was, paw still stuck out, so I shook his paw. He then settled back into the seat, gave himself a good scratch behind the ear and began to tell a tale that I will never forget...
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2007, 03:23:01 PM »
He began by telling me that he started out from St. Pete , Florida in a boxcar that had an opened door .Got about 400 miles before the train was getting switched over to a Northern route . Got out in the yard when the switch crew was busy at the other end of the train and moseyed on down the road until he saw a truck stop .
Looking over all the trucks , he spied a car hauler with several vintage cars and amongst them was an early bay window bus with the rear hatch glass missing . So he took a running leap and settled down inside the bus only to find himself awakening an hour later and that the bus was being off loaded a measly 90 miles later .
At which point ...........................
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline GostaBerling

• LMBarchaeologist- I dig your bus!!!
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2007, 03:53:18 PM »
Charlie found himself at a crossroads. He had come to far to turn back but still a nagging bit of doubt pulled at him like a 5year old tugging at his mother's sleeve. Had he done the right thing? Should he have stayed in Florida? Charlie knew himself to be special, I mean come on how many literate talking dogs are on this planet anyways. Couldn't be more than a paw full at best.

Resetting his resolve to leave his past failures behind, he straightened his poncho and set forth at a trot into the fading sun but was soon surprised by........
Check out Willy's blog: Life and Adventures of a bus named Willoughby

http://willoughbus.wordpress.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the Storm to pass... It's about learning to Dance in the rain!

Offline westy6789

• LoveMyBus Elite Radical
  • It's not the destination, it's the gettin' there
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2007, 03:49:19 PM »
a 1954 Studebaker being piloted by the largest clove of garlic ever seen! Charlie thought to himself Damn, the tab must have hit me finally..!
As he looked around he noticed the gigantic candy cane trees and the flying pygmy lap dancers chasing the flying cats... :eek:
Bus Pilot

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2007, 03:10:02 AM »
 :043:
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Offline Busaholic

• LoveMyBus Radical
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2007, 07:11:11 PM »
But he wasn't afraid of cats or candy cane for that matter, so he made his way forward parting the thick fog with his hands.  I've been here before, he thinks as he recalls the lap dance that made him woozy to begin with.  Was that a mickey I drank, or MDMA?  Either way, he was begining to lose conciousness as his tongue drooped across the floor.  He had never seen a bar from this angle before, nor tasted floor like this. Was that boot polish, or bearing grease?  Just as his eyes began to close, he felt a very cold sensation on the seat of his pants.........and that's when he realized that.................

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2007, 07:45:33 AM »
he was lying in a snowbank, now he was really confused and more than a little frightened. He got up, shook off, and inspected his paws for frostbite. Seems he had been there awhile, the snow was all melted around him. He looked around and spotted an all night diner and motel. Lined up in front of the place were vw's buses of all kinds! He gave himself a pinch, was he dreaming? And there, at the end of the line was the most beautiful 1971 vw bus he had ever laid eyes on, and leaning against it was a fox of a hound, her breath was curling up into the frosty night air, so Charlie straightened himself up and sauntered over and gave her his best line ...
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Offline westy6789

• LoveMyBus Elite Radical
  • It's not the destination, it's the gettin' there
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2007, 08:03:50 AM »
Say there sweet cakes, let me read your paw? She agrees shyly with a wink.

I see a fantastic journey ahead of you, a life changing experience is about to wrap itself around you and move you to new levels of Ecstasy and I am to be your guide. So grab my paw sugar shorts, lets rock!

As luck would have it Randy Carlson was cruising by in his bay window tank and he stopped to pick them up. "Bridget, where have you been?" He cried out as they scampered up and in the rig.

The back of the tank/bus had lots of soft cushions and a small bag of gourmet doggy treats. As they indulged, Bridget thought to herself "all we need now id some music"... :BanDance:
Bus Pilot

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2009, 12:47:44 AM »
As Randy is cruising down the road he searches through the stations until Bridget yells out, "Hey keep it there! I love this song!"
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline MMac

• LoveMyBus Recruit
  • Boldly going forwards cos we can't find reverse!
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 03:16:57 PM »
'VW bussing, VW bussing,
Its my baby. Its my VW bus, babe.
VW bus first all the time.
Sorry honey, you're second in line.'

"I just love that song. It really speaks to me", she yelled, over the noise of the clutch as I changed up a gear.

She waved out the window to the startled passers-by. Startled by the sight of a dog evidently singing to them.

Charlie said 'Great voice. X-Factor here we come!!'

(edited this cos first off, completely missed the post about Bridget being a dog.  :Doh:)
You can learn many things from an old camper; how much patience you have, for instance.

Offline Administrator

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »
? huh ? Oh No... Not again... I know I did not just see another group of pygmies.

Offline Fastmc25

• King of the Road
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2009, 09:04:18 AM »
It couldn't be..... :no:  That same small band of pigmy lap dancers has been following me for a while.......... Stranger yet is they are riding the flying cats........ What do they want? Why are they here? And what's with the blinking toe rings they are wearing.... each blinking a spectrum of colors....

Bridget turned to Charlie and ask" Can we loose them? Make this baby fly man........"  Charlie nods and with a thrust of the shifter and stomp on the pedal they were gone.... :steer:...  moving so fast they almost outrun the exhaust smell from the heater boxes............ toasty toes and a frosty winsdhield ............. as the moonlight glistens on the frosty edges of the glass.......the mood gets warmer as Bridget slides between the front seats.........................  :057:
"I spent the first 20 years of my life trying to bag some weed....... and now the rest of my life ....just bagging weeds......"

Peace,
Paul @ http://Lovemybus.com
www.arklatexvwclub.com

1973 Adventurewagen  2.8L            "Clyde"
1961 Deluxe Beetle "ALA...Original"   "Christine"

Tags: