Author Topic: Story Time! Back from the past!  (Read 43422 times)

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
Re: Story Time! Back from the past!
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
I also knew I was in big trouble . These weren't just any ordinary pygmy statues . They were fertility gods . I didn't need to be any more fertile than I already was .
Maybe I can trade them for something at my next civilization stop .
In the meantime I think I will take this trail over here . Seems to me , my friend Harvey Kawasaki lives somewhere along this trail . He's a 5'6'' rabbit with epicanthic folds around his eyes . Has a killer red Yamaha cruiser .
Well we be meandering down this way until ................
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline westy6789

• LoveMyBus Elite Radical
  • It's not the destination, it's the gettin' there
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2007, 01:44:52 PM »
I stumbled over a small hole in the trail. As I picked myself up I noticed small tracks leading away from the spot where I had tripped.

The tracks were not like anything I had ever seen before. They reminded me of Harvey's tracks but much smaller. I began to follow them to investigate, fearing for Harvey's wellbeing and knowing of his unstable molecular condition. :045:

As I walked along I began to notice an odd assortment of Tupperware (?) along the path and small bits of what looked like hamburger wrappers just tossed to and fro... :017:

Suddenly, without warning I came upon a large furry duuba-flethcher wearing a latex jumpsuit singing to the stars! :o

There was a bit of super-sauce on his chin (from the burgers?) and he looked very odd because as we all know, duuba-fletchers only ever wear cotton jumpsuits with neck scarves. :018:

He noticed me as I strolled up to him and quickly asked me if I would like to split a burger... I politely declined (Mom always taught us to avoid sharing food with duuba-fletchers as you never know if they wash their hands :P) but I did ask where he got the cool latex jumpsuit?

He purred a bit and then said it was a gift from Harvey Kawasaki, who was supposed to meet him but was strangely late..!
I began to think about those awesome fertility goddesses :007: wishing I had one of them with me when suddenly, out of the darkness....!

Bus Pilot

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
  • in each of us there's a little of all of us
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2007, 07:11:57 AM »
I saw this green ball of light, it was sort of shimmering and wavering above the ground... I probably should have been a bit frightened,  :Drogar-Scared(LBG): but strangely I wasn't, this peaceful feeling washed over me, circled me, and I felt so blissful and happy, and light... I had to touch the light, nothing could stop me as I walked toward it, arms outstretched, it was calling to me, drawing me in, and as I got closer the green light began to shift and swirl and take form, still I moved forward, and just as I got to the light, fingers almost touching the now forming figure I realized it was not a light at all, I realized it was...
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2007, 07:28:45 PM »
a giant , pulsating Cannabis leaf ..............
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2007, 07:36:05 PM »
I quickly thought... Should I eat it? or Roll it up? Or should I try to make some money? Puzzled... I started to recall the :dreamin:  I had last night... If I could only remember up to this part, today is happening just like the dream. But it gets really foggy around the green lights...
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline GostaBerling

• LMBarchaeologist- I dig your bus!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2007, 07:49:37 PM »
Alas, with a great mental concentration, reminiscent of dropping a deuce, I remember that the light was not a pulsating cannabis leaf, but instead a shape shifting demon. This demon shows itself as your hearts desire, in order to lure you into its evil clutches. Yes my friends this demon was a succubus. 

Finally that acid I dropped in high school has paid off with dreams full of foreshadowing. With my new found knowledge I crept up to the demon and removed from my pack a...
Check out Willy's blog: Life and Adventures of a bus named Willoughby

http://willoughbus.wordpress.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the Storm to pass... It's about learning to Dance in the rain!

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2007, 07:52:41 PM »
bottle of Visine- I then opened it and added a few drops in each eye. Then, and only then I..
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline westy6789

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2007, 04:03:08 PM »
put in my contacts, scratched my bum and got up from the recliner.

I then reached forward and turned of the telly. And now for something completly different :drink: :Doh:
Bus Pilot

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
  • in each of us there's a little of all of us
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2007, 05:02:07 PM »
 :LMAO:
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Offline ima_slo1

• LoveMyBus Activist
  • imagine all the people living life in peace..
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »
I  laughed and thought what a strange ass movie then I heard a familiar sound. What is that..it sounds like my bus horn. I quickly opened the door but a blinding green light stopped me from seeing. The sound of the horn was getting closer..I cupped my hands above my eyes to block the green light...

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2007, 08:54:04 AM »
It was a beautiful woman dressed in a bright green sequence dress blowing a new years horn. The sequence reflected the green light into my eyes ever so brightly, nearly blinding... She looked like she is ready to party and was walking right to my doorstep.
  • 1972 Westfalia

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2007, 03:00:07 PM »
"Good Evening." she said , "I'm with the FBI , Fuller Brush Incorporated ." ...............
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

Offline westy6789

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2007, 06:09:11 PM »
My name is Harvie Kawasaki, let me show you my wares.... :nana: :nana:
Bus Pilot

Offline ima_slo1

• LoveMyBus Activist
  • imagine all the people living life in peace..
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »
geeze..I'm still stoned   :028:  or Harvey looks mighty fine in that dress :Drogar-Love(LBG): . Out of curiosity I decide to invite Harvey in to see his wares. I take his suitcase and put it up on the table hoping for some nice brush samples. Harvey slowly opens the lid while never taking his eyes off of me. I gasp   :s13: and step back trembling when I saw.....

Offline McT

• Laidback? Im laying down.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2007, 03:05:01 AM »
A stuffed dummy.... :eusa_doh:...The mans a ventriloquist....He starts off with some awfull Mickey Mouse like impersination while hes got his hand stuffed up that poor fluffy ducks...you know what...

It was then that I noticed he had a....
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Tags: