Author Topic: Story Time! Back from the past!  (Read 41415 times)

Offline McT

• Laidback? Im laying down.
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
Re: Story Time!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 07:51:37 AM »
:Musico el transisto el Jimmy: ".....I was in a room full o mirrors............ chingkachink.............an all i could see was me.........bawaahhh......."   :s3:   ....Hmmmm ahhhhhh......thats  better.......the open road......jimmy..........no cops no kids and nothin but cows, grass, trees and winding roads.......shes purring ,like a cat.......this is what its all about......  : graveyard goin by:   .......  : buses in the distance :  COOL! THe hippy haunt........Time to get lit, unloaded and laid down.....
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 06:00:47 PM »
Cruisin' along remembering the mirrors with those multiple images of self
Whew what a trip .
Anyway here we are , theres a nice tree to park under , just me and my dog Snow .
Well time to kick back burn a little incense and light the candle and roll another one .
We'll see what tomorrow brings .
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2006, 02:32:52 PM »
Starting to set up camp, I encounter the poptop sticking again, why doesnt this thing just go up like it's supposed to? Perhaps I should get some WD-40, where did I put that bottle? Scavaging around, Aye it's under the jump seat... I remember the last time I used it now, I was trying to free up the lock on that old storage shed...
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 12:07:10 PM »
AHA!! The storage shed...yaye yaye...now I rember i got that old metal box from there...the one thats locked......well maybe I can open it here when no ones around......it might make a bit of noise......:scuffle:....here it is behind the passenger seat....:fhooo:...thats it blown all the dust off....this looks real old wonder whats in it.......could be my lucky day.......
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 01:59:54 PM »
How can I get into this thing, I remember trying a screwdriver before I gave up on it? humm...  :p7:
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 02:41:20 PM »
Aha , in my small leather coin purse I have a safety pin and in my other pocket I have a wee Swiss type pocket knife I got from the Railroad . Between the two I just may be able to open this box .
20 minutes later ..................................
I have it open and lo and behold look what's inside ...........................
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline Dj:Eep

• LMB Resident DJ/WiseAss
  • Global Moderator
  • I think I brained my damage.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 06:53:24 PM »
It's the recipes for the Colonel's Chicken and Bushes Baked Beans! And what's this? A NOS thermostat? Sweeeet...
DjEep goes "bump" in the night.

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »
I am so excited I have found these recipes I am quite hungry. Perhaps some of these guys in the big hippie bus next to me have some of the ingredients. I am going to head over there and see...
  • 1972 Westfalia

Offline westy6789

• LoveMyBus Elite Radical
  • It's not the destination, it's the gettin' there
Re: Story Time! Back from the past!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »
Well, all they had was some kidney beans and tofu. Not bad but I still have the munchies.

Wait, what is the sign over there near the horizon..? White Castle?
Bus Pilot

Offline zozo

• LoveMyBus Elite Radical
  • O2BNAVW
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 09:34:17 PM »
Too bad they had just locked the door when I got there.  Damn.  But wait, the back door opened and in the pie shaped beam of light that crossed the parking lot there walked a waitress.  She wasn't what you'd call beautiful, but she was here, and so was I.  I asked her if it was possible that she could score me some goods from the stock room, as I was mighty hungry.  Sadly, she couldn't.  I didn't let that stop me, I mean I was really hungry.  Funny thing it is, how people smell like their work place.  As best as I could tell, she was a greasy burger, fries, and a side of chili.  I had some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti in the bus.  My mouth started to water and my hand instinctively went to my.................

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:25 AM »
Door handle...I opened the door and jumped out. The waitress jumped back startled and quivering. Realising that i hadnt brushed my teeth for a day or so, I found myself sympathising with her. At a second glance she was kind of appealing, long blonde hair that hugged her shoulders, ruby red lipstick and a body that looked damn fine in that uniform.

A last ditch attempt at getting into that stock room, i started putting down "The moves"....I saw a glimt of fire in her eye....a wonky smile on those ruby red lips, it was working! At last a REAL woman falling for my chat up lines....

Suddenly before I knew it we were writhing around on the floor, I was on my back, the waitress straddled over me........She started to kiss me.......HANG ON...whats this? My lips bleeding......Ouch......for F**Ks sake...ahhhhgghhhhh....

When I came to I was being dragged down some stairs feet first into a dark, dingy basement, my head pouring with blood.........

Offline mysterybus

• LoveMyBus Recruit
  • Home is where my bus is!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »
I kept telling my self that this must be a part of my bad trip...but no, I am sober,  I feel the warmth of the blood leaking from my head.  I feel it as it cools and becomes sticky on my skin.  I feel the Bump Bump of my body sliding helplessly down the stairs into...into what?  A basement?  No this floor is dirt and the walls are stone.  WHere am I?  where is she taking me?  A cave?  As I came too even more and the cob webs cleared from my aching head I could see strange writing, symbols, on the wall of what must be a cave deep under the seemeingly mundane burger joint.  Some of the symbols were vaguely familiar.  I had read about them some time ago while camping in the woods with some self proclimed occultists...I had read about them but thought it was all a joke, an urban legend but no, here I am bloody and in what was obviously an ancient cave with hooded figures all around.  My god!  Their teeth!  I look around and can not believe what I see.  SHe dropped me on the ground in front of the hooded figures hungry and bleeding.  Ouch!  My lip is split in two!  My cheeks are gashed, This can't be...they can not be real but they are I see them...Vampires, not the mythical undead, but everyday people that live in the daylight but by night feed on the blood of others...
Peace, far out, Groovy man!
Come take a ride in my hippy van!
Tune in, turn on, make love not war!
That's what this old bus is for.
Relax, have fun, kick back, don't fuss,
'cause we're trippin' in the Mysterybus!

Offline Dj:Eep

• LMB Resident DJ/WiseAss
  • Global Moderator
  • I think I brained my damage.
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »
And to the front of the crowd slinked none other than Oprah! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
DjEep goes "bump" in the night.

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
  • in each of us there's a little of all of us
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2007, 12:19:49 PM »
(now I am very frightened)
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Offline westy6789