Author Topic: Story Time! Back from the past!  (Read 41416 times)

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
Story Time! Back from the past!
« on: May 10, 2006, 09:08:57 PM »
Ok So I am going to start a story.
Story rules-
No killing, no dieing, the story allways goes on... no major trauma, bloody events...

Ok and I diddnt take all the fun out of it   :s9:
You can add your part to this story by going to this URL- http://www.lovemybus.com/forum/index.php?topic=180.0

Here Goes,
Today I woke up, in a strange State. I was lying in the back of an old VW Bus, the sun started to peek out and was warming the inside rapidly. I think to myself, Im not sure if it was the heat itself, or the drip of sweat that initially woke me, but im awake now. What am I doing, and where is the door handle?
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline Dj:Eep

• LMB Resident DJ/WiseAss
  • Global Moderator
  • I think I brained my damage.
Re: Story Time!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 09:52:38 PM »
Where is the door???
Breathe...It's right there.  The acid is still dancing through my brain.  Even after a few hours of sleep. Was it hours? or minutes?  Funny thing, time....time.....funny word, time....time time time....tee-may.....Shit... Where are my keys?  Wait, you aren't driving anywhere for a while...  It's been a long time since I've tripped like this.  I feel like I'm 17 again.  Age is only time...tee-may...hehehe.  I need coffee.........   Where are my shoes?
DjEep goes "bump" in the night.

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 03:09:41 AM »
Wow man , forget the shoes , where the hell are my clothes ?
It all comes back to me now somewhat . I remember going to a party up the street . And that fine little senorita and we all got high and one thing let to another , must of left my clothes there and walked naked to the bus and crashed . And what's this on my head ? Damn , it's a lacey pink thong .
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline captnbilly

• LoveMyBus Recruit
  • Long Live the Vw's...
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 06:10:44 AM »
if I could just remember what happened, i get so spaced out on the electric, all is illusion, reality shimmers like ripples in time, what was she like? where is that thong? Holy Leary, this thing is big enough to fit a beer keg!

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 08:20:24 AM »
Is this a joke, someone is playing on me? Because I know I would not be having sex with some 300+ pounder. That's just not what im into, I prefer more slender woman, not to skinny, but just right.
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline McT

• Laidback? Im laying down.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 11:44:47 AM »
Christ its dark in here..... my head... damn strichnin in those tabs......,  it stinks what is that awfull stench??....... have to open the blind.....whada f****...whos that nasty fat guy shaving in my wing mirror?... Hes wearing a goddam dress....
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 04:15:17 PM »
Why did i let them convince me to come to a party in San Francisco???  "Hey!!! Shave in someone else's bubble!!! and those shoes totally clash with that dress, honey!!!" 

Wait, those are my shoes... and s/he looks to be about 300 pounds...........nooooooooo................

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 06:11:24 PM »
And then I woke up .whew it was all a very strange illusion . Thank heavens . Gotta quit smoking the KGB thru that electric bong . Especially after ingesting 27 mushrooms . Strangest trip I've ever been on . Must of been those damn taquitos I had when i got the munchies . Where is the nearest Starbucks ?
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 07:18:57 PM »
Can't go to the one on Main.... Not after the noodle incident :s13:

Offline captnbilly

• LoveMyBus Recruit
  • Long Live the Vw's...
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 06:28:04 AM »
yes, YES!, that's it! fire up ishmael and head down to the discordian temple for a fnord clearing before mistress wikipedia initiates the dis-molecular cycle. holy cheech, blessed chong, where did I put that helmet thong?

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 09:49:22 AM »
cccchhhhhh....cchhhhhhhhh...chhh.....ch...chhh.ch!...Damn..... batteries flat again.....what a trip...where am I exactly...this dont look like the Golden Gate park....... AHA a ligter... FFFFF....AHHHHHH.... thats better........suck...........thhhhoooo ( smoke rings)....thooooo.......Gees was I goin somewhere??...Ah nevermind.......thooooo
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2006, 10:16:06 AM »
wooooooop! weepwoop! :police: Shit....

Offline McT

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 01:09:31 PM »
OH No its the pigs!.....shit ....wheres my stash?.........goddam.......green lights.....blue lights..........f**k--ERRR.... im out of it man........"Sorry officer did you you say drivers licence?".....Yeah sure..... Errrr.....ahemmm.......I mean....(F**K...now ikm a gonner)......One minute dude........AHA (TWIST THE KEY!).......CCCCHHHH.......CCCCHHHHHH...(engine noise)....VROOOOM:::VROOOOOMMMM::::S.EE YA M****R F*****R......!!!!!....VROOOOOOOMMMMMMMM............

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 07:34:34 PM »
Good thing I put that turbo'd 2.3 in the bus!  ::trees whizzing by:: There's 25th, I'll lose them in the Avenues.  ::houses whizzing by:: I think they're gone and there's a Starbucks. Nice...

::2 doublemochachaipacchinos later::

What is that peice of paper under my wiper? Well it ain't a ticket so let's see.  009 distributor defective? Missing Spring? Lloyd who? Huh???? Weird... At least it wasn't an offer to buy my "Vanagon"

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 10:53:39 AM »
Well, I will have to deal with this paper later as I really need to catch some sleep. I remember a nice little camping spot out in the woods past the old graveyard. I remember some old and young hippies used to hang there, I am sure they wouldnt mind me pulling the bus up and camping out for a bit while the heat cools off.
  • 1972 Westfalia

Tags: