Author Topic: Little Miss Sunshine moment  (Read 9084 times)

Offline GostaBerling

• LMBarchaeologist- I dig your bus!!!
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
Little Miss Sunshine moment
« on: June 28, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »
This morning when I went to start up Willoughby I had a Little Miss Sunshine moment. I put the key in, turned it to the run position and my nonworking horn decides to work nonstop. I would have preferred a happy medium, but this will do.

I pulled all of the fuses one by one, retesting the ignition switch after each fuse was removed, all the while with a pit in my stomach (it was 6am and I didn't want to wake the neighbors). Finally I found the right fuse, which happened to be the only one left (it really was the last one I checked).

Anyways I thought it was kind of funny and like the movie, so I thought I would share.
Check out Willy's blog: Life and Adventures of a bus named Willoughby

http://willoughbus.wordpress.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the Storm to pass... It's about learning to Dance in the rain!

Offline sisterearth

• OneLoveOneWorld
  • Global Moderator
  • in each of us there's a little of all of us
Re: Little Miss Sunshine moment
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 04:08:34 PM »
 ;D that makes a funny picture, gosta in willoughby trying desperately to find the fuse before all the neighbors come out to that one of a kind sound!  :Drogar-Smile(LBG):
  • Uncle Irie-1973
you are beautiful

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 04:29:33 PM »
 lol
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline McT

• Laidback? Im laying down.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 09:31:46 AM »
This morning when I went to start up Willoughby I had a Little Miss Sunshine moment. I put the key in, turned it to the run position and my nonworking horn decides to work nonstop. I would have preferred a happy medium, but this will do.

I pulled all of the fuses one by one, retesting the ignition switch after each fuse was removed, all the while with a pit in my stomach (it was 6am and I didn't want to wake the neighbors). Finally I found the right fuse, which happened to be the only one left (it really was the last one I checked).

Anyways I thought it was kind of funny and like the movie, so I thought I would share.

MY favourite quote "(it was 6am and I didn't want to wake the neighbors)" Hahahaa.... :043:
Stretching sanity since the dawn of spandex..looking forward to every damned thing..life?..ITS GREAT!

Offline olivesmom

• LoveMyBus Recruit
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »
I named my bus Olive Hoover so i just laugh when crazy stuff happens but god i hope ill never have to push her down a hill to get her in gear :eusa_pray:
not all who wander are lost

Offline GostaBerling

• LMBarchaeologist- I dig your bus!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »
My bus is the easiest vehicle in the world to push start. He'll turn over and start up with barely a push.
Check out Willy's blog: Life and Adventures of a bus named Willoughby

http://willoughbus.wordpress.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the Storm to pass... It's about learning to Dance in the rain!

Tags: