Author Topic: Come out , come out , where ever you are  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
Come out , come out , where ever you are
« on: March 31, 2006, 04:45:50 PM »
Hello friends ,
Put new thermostat in the electic choke today as well as a couple more stickers on the windows and one on the bumper .
Got a glass candle holder to go on my little trunk next to the incense burner . Which is next to the back seat which I like to lay on.......:Smiles1 (11):
Cya l8r m8s .
Regards, Wizzard
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Offline Dj:Eep

• LMB Resident DJ/WiseAss
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • I think I brained my damage.
Re: Come out , come out , where ever you are
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 09:53:25 PM »
I got some new tunes and something from the headshop today, plus I got stuck in the rain, twice, with a non-starting vehicle. First I left the lights on in the bus and had to jump it in the pouring rain.  Then I took my soy sauce sipper to Haight for the aforementioned accouterments. Parked and got out.  Noticed that there was no meter for my parking spot, 'cause it wasn't a legal spot.  Got in to move the car and turned the key to find out that the starter is dead! Thankfully the car in the space in front of me left so i took his space.  Hoping for it to be a soggy starter from puddle stompin' in Golden Gate Park, I went about my business.  Must have been, cause it started right up when i got back.  Fun times...
DjEep goes "bump" in the night.

Tags: