Author Topic: Happy Monday Morning all!  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Recycle

• Administrator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Just Sittin' here on group "W" Bench...
Happy Monday Morning all!
« on: March 27, 2006, 07:42:50 AM »
Hello all, hope you had a great weekend as I did. Bus started great this morning! Purring like a kitten... You know it's a great day when the bus is still kicking after all them years. My bus is older than I am so I know how she feels sometimes...

:-)
Peace all  :peace (20):
  • 1972 Westfalia
I got electric light,  And I got second sight. Got amazing powers of observation...

Offline Wizzard

• Grand Poobah
  • Global Moderator
  • LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
  • Cruisin' in the Magic Bus
Re: Happy Monday Morning all!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 06:39:04 PM »
Glad ya had a great weekend . Actually I did as well . Saturday it rained considerably so my friend Joe and I sat in the Magic Bus and watched it rain . And two of my cats hung out with us as we listened to Drive By Truckers on the stereo and burned incense ........... :Smiles1 (5):
With the curtains drawn of course .
Sunday it cleared up after a fashion so a couple of my club brothers and I went to an antique show and a moto-sickle show and for a little 30 mile ride on the bikes .
And it was back to work today and of course it started raining when I got off of work again tonight .
Suppose to rain all day tomorrow too .
Well that's the newz from sunny Cali where it is never suppose to rain .....................yeah right !
Regards, Wizzard
People are like flowers , and I want to thank you for letting me walk thru your garden .
                                         ...... Lord Buckley

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img193/692/wlogo2b.jpg[/img]

Tags: