Author Topic: 1969 VW Camper interior (jump seat and sink/icebox)  (Read 11532 times)

Offline addison

• LoveMyBus Recruit
1969 VW Camper interior (jump seat and sink/icebox)
« on: April 24, 2011, 06:56:25 PM »
Price: $170.00 OBO

when I purchased my bus, the previous owner had installed a 1969 camper set. Now, however, I have built a custom interior and no longer need the jump seat or fridge/sink unit. Both these items are in good condition and have been in indoor storage since I purchased the bus. The ice box/sink unit has all the parts except for the faucet. The ice box is in great shape and so is the cabinet, spice rack and sink. The jump seat is also in great shape and doesn't have any rips in the seat. It also has an electric outlet you can wire into your bus. I also have a non vw table the previous owner had installed if you want it I will be glad to throw it in with the set for free. Like I said all these items are in storage and I really hate to see them go to waste so please email or call me with offers and questions and ill be glad to help you. I would like to keep this as a set but if you make an offer and the price is right I may be willing to split the package. Prices do NOT include shipping and I would prefer local pickup. These items are currently located in Beckley WV I can also get you more pictures if needed just send me an email.
These are for sale locally so I reserve the right to end the listing early

Thanks,
Addison
----------
Email: addison@appaairsoft.com
Phone: 304 575 9047

Offline simmstrail

• LoveMyBus Newbie
  • Long Live the Vw's...
Re: 1969 VW Camper interior (jump seat and sink/icebox)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 06:46:54 PM »
Are these items still available. Thanks
  • 1977 Camper

Offline addison

• LoveMyBus Recruit
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 08:17:22 PM »
No they both sold this past summer. Sorry I forgot to remove this post after they sold.

Offline simmstrail

• LoveMyBus Newbie
  • Long Live the Vw's...
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 02:53:21 PM »
Thanks for responding back!
  • 1977 Camper

Tags: