Author Topic: Bus parts for sale  (Read 40741 times)

Offline rastafoo

• LoveMyBus SuperSecret Agent
Re: Bus parts for sale
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 07:22:29 PM »
I have a cut piece of that tin (apparently from a bus that also had a/c) but not a complete. sorry.

Bob - how are ya? Let's see, since I was in Daytona I have taken a few months out to pull the engine - new pistons,cylinders, re-worked heads (found out it was only points were broken - oh well, engine was worn out anyway) cleaned up motor,shroud and tin and have been working on the interior (wood floors are in). I want to get it all together before sept.
I need the tin that goes between the muffler and underside of the rear apron we've been talking about. I was missing it so I ran a bolt thru from underneath to secure the apron pieces. Problem was that the bolts stuck out and slowly shreded the belt, took it out and am running a loaner used 914 belt till my Bus depot order gets here tomorrow......fun and laughs for all.......

Our tallahassee club met tonite - we had 7 buses and 2 beetles! I'm looking foward to daytona.
"spirit is the journey, body is the bus"

Offline sdm4life

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 12:34:42 AM »
I have a cut piece of that tin (apparently from a bus that also had a/c) but not a complete. sorry.

Bob - how are ya? Let's see, since I was in Daytona I have taken a few months out to pull the engine - new pistons,cylinders, re-worked heads (found out it was only points were broken - oh well, engine was worn out anyway) cleaned up motor,shroud and tin and have been working on the interior (wood floors are in). I want to get it all together before sept.
I need the tin that goes between the muffler and underside of the rear apron we've been talking about. I was missing it so I ran a bolt thru from underneath to secure the apron pieces. Problem was that the bolts stuck out and slowly shreded the belt, took it out and am running a loaner used 914 belt till my Bus depot order gets here tomorrow......fun and laughs for all.......

Our tallahassee club met tonite - we had 7 buses and 2 beetles! I'm looking foward to daytona.
thanks for taking the time to look! I think I might try to make one

Offline Vegasvolks

• LoveMyBus Recruit
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 06:18:07 PM »
I'm in need of two bearing housings L & R, also the arms that go from the torsion housing to the springplates (don't remember what they are called) for a 76 or so bus. Anything?

Offline fatwood1

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 07:59:58 PM »
Hello Bob,

I have a '74 Westy and need the "heater" blower or fan that hangs above the engine....have anything that will work?

Offline wolfgang71

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »
Hey I am looking for a rear bumper with brackets for my 71 Westy, do you have these?

Thanks
Tony

Offline Bob

• LoveMyBus Member
  • Long Live the Vw's...
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2010, 06:09:09 AM »
I have some good brackets and side pans. The bumpers I have need work (dents, rust)

Offline tat2ken

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 10:28:59 PM »
I'm looking for a rear bumper for my '77, and a rock and roll seat (full width) seat-bed for the inside, no upolstery needed, just the frame & brackets or just hinges even. good, used, cheap would be perfect.

Offline SethC

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2010, 11:35:15 PM »
Hi Bob,

Would you happen to have any of the retainers that hold in the middle and rear seats on the transporter types?  Any seat belts for the middle row?

Offline Timmysshortbus

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2010, 05:09:50 PM »
hey man any chance on a motor that would fit nicely in my 78? i could come down from NC to get it if the price is right

Offline mattbo505

• LoveMyBus Member
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2010, 09:24:47 AM »
Hi Bob a local Floridian I actually live in NSB just south of you but work in NC. Just recently obtained a 76' VW Campmobile wondering if you had a steering column that would fit it and also the vents and caps for the driver side panel that hook to the fridge and water input also if you know of anywhere i can get a replacement sink and fridge mine were ripped out before i got ahold of it thanks!!

Offline Bob

• LoveMyBus Member
  • Long Live the Vw's...
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2010, 02:39:08 PM »
 Hi Matt I have a bunch of camper stuff, have a frige / sink / stove/ cabinet set from a 78, some of the flaps and covers, may have a 76 column.

write me at orange74bus@yahoo

sorry everyone who wrote, I haven't been on in a while
 Sorry tim, no running motors at this time.
 Seth, I dont have any of the t bolts or hooks. No good on the mid seat belts either. I will keep you in mind if I find any.
 tat, just sold the only set of seat hinges I am sure that I have, will check and see if I have any more floating around. nothing on the rear bumper, those are hard to find, usually been backed into something.
 fatwood, I do have some blower fans now if youre still looking.

Offline mattbo505

• LoveMyBus Member
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2010, 07:15:20 AM »
Hey Bob i sent you a msg to your account let me know thanks!

Offline smallmth

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2010, 02:56:22 PM »
looking for a camper top for my 72...if available please let me know...thanks, mike

Offline Bob

• LoveMyBus Member
  • Long Live the Vw's...
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2010, 11:27:16 AM »
Got a couple, need minor woodwork.

Offline smallmth

• LoveMyBus Newbie
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43:27 PM »
hey bob, im interested....wood work is no problem...what are you looking to get for one of your camper tops? where are you located? and is it possible to ship?
hope to hear from you soon...thanks...peace, mike

Tags: